Every ship owner or master wants a reliable agent in port to take care of husbandry matters. They need agents with strong links to local service providers who are able to provide cost effective and on-time service. Through providing services from crew handling to supply of spares, fuel and provisions, clients are ensured that their best interest is of utmost priority.
- Crew handling: meet & greet, hotel bookings, shore passes, travel arrangements etc.
- Spares clearance and delivery
- Supplies of bunker fuels, lubricants and chemicals
- Provisions and fresh water
- Inward / outward clearance of ships
- Liaison with local authorities and communications assistance
- Comprehensive support for packages for dry-dockings and repair supervision
- Follow-up activities with workshops, contractors etc